Commitment To Your Privacy
This site is owned and operated by Terminotix Inc. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Terminotix Inc, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Terminotix Inc. Gathers And Tracks
Terminotix Inc gathers two types of information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums.
- Information Terminotix Inc. gathers is provided by the end-user, such as name, title, organization, address, telephone and fax numbers and email address. Under no circumstances does Terminotix Inc. divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
Terminotix Inc. Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
Optional Voluntary Information
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
- Electronic newsletters policy (Dispatches). We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. Terminotix Inc. gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
- Message boards/forums policy. Users of the site's Message Boards and Forums must register separately for these services (both are free of charge) in order to post messages. During registration the user is required to supply a username, password, and email address.
Use Of Information
Terminotix Inc. uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Terminotix Inc. never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
Terminotix Inc. operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
- Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters.